Mark your calendars for 2nd Saturdays throughout 2015! Our themes will be:
- Jan = Winter Comforts, led by Catherine Girves
- Feb = Valentines, led by Jen Cowley & Kathleen Koechlin
- Mar = Underground Railroad, led by John Wyman
- Apr = Up & Coming, led by OSU City & Regional Planning students
- May = Bike to Work, led by Julie Walcoff
- Jun = Oddities, led by Craig Clark
- Jul = Cool It, led by Kathleen O'Dowd
- Aug = Food Incubators, led by John Cresencia
- Sep = Architecture, led by David Curran
- Oct = Get Out the Vote, led by Bambo Sanusi
- Nov = Biology Class, led by Rick Ucker
- Dec = Giving, led by Trace Hendricks
2015's artist: Devin Carothers
Devin Carothers is a Planner at OHM Advisors dedicated to strengthening communities through collaborative public engagement, intuitive design and creative problem solving. Devin is currently completing his Masters of City and Regional Planning with a specialization in Physical Planning and Urban Design at The Ohio State University. He serves as Vice President of the City & Regional Planning Student Association and has ridden Pelotonia for several years as a proud member of Team Buckeye. Welcome to the YB! fold, Devin, and thanks for your delightful designs!
We are pleased to report that Whole Foods Market in Upper Arlington will return as our Year of Yay! sponsor in 2015, and all rides will continue to begin and end at that location. HUGE UPS to Whole Foods Market for their ongoing support of Year of Yay!.